- Schedule a week of service when you may have time to spend around 30 min a day to connect with BMH.
- Cost is $400/person (half the normal rate of $800/person.) Cost is lower because we remove housing, food & on-island transportation but continue staff support, tools, and material contributions. We won't get as much done without you here but SOMETHING still gets done because of you!
- When 5 or more others schedule that same week, together you make a digital mission team!
- Receive your prep materials in advance and learn about the Bahamas and BMH Mission.
- During your scheduled week of service, you are invited to engage at your comfort level with online updates, daily pictures, and at-home activities. Share with us and with others what you are doing, whether a solidarity challenge to go without power like Abaconians or trying your hand at a Bahamian recipe. Receive private updates as well as those that can be shared.
- Receive your 'Passport Promise Stamp' to show that you were with us in spirit even if you couldn't serve in person
- Know that you are helping the Bahamas recover from Hurricane Dorian, the strongest storm to make landfall from the Atlantic in history and prepare at-risk island communities for the next hurricane season.
Note: We expect Digital Mission Teams will begin in 2021. Quarantine and Travel restrictions have made it difficult to initiate this program in 2020.